libgcrypt and patches again

Dirk Stoecker gcrypt at dstoecker.de
Sat Oct 8 16:21:51 CEST 2005

Hello,

now again a month went by and I still had no real answer if the code
I sent will be applied or not and in case it will not: Why?

Usually it does not help to encourage developers if they are ignored for
unknown reasons. It makes a lot of work to do patches as foreigner and
beeing ignored is unaccaptable. I have worked succesful for other projects
as well and are very unhappy with the way the libgcrypt team handles this.

Ciao
--
|____| _|_ |____| _|_    _|_ |____| I hope AMIGA never stops making fun!