_gcry_ath_mutex_lock: Assertion

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Wed Aug 6 15:07:41 CEST 2014

On 06 Aug (09:21:46), Werner Koch wrote:
> On Tue,  5 Aug 2014 14:21, dgoulet at ev0ke.net said:
>
> > https://bugs.otr.im/projects/libotr/repository/libotr-next/revisions/test-suites/entry/tests/regression/client/client.c#L42
>
> Thanks.  However, I can't find a
>
>   gcry_control (GCRYCTL_SET_THREAD_CBS, &gcry_threads_pthread);

My mistake!

I confirm that fixes the bug. I just ran an hour of stress test and I
can't hit that anymore. :)

Also, I've tried on libgcrypt 1.6 and it's also fixed! We have a small
problem in one unit test with it but I have to investiguate more, it
seems a different return code is sent back for otrl signature
verification on error.

Anyhow, big thanks for your help!

David