reality check

Matthew Mastracci mmastrac@acs.ucalgary.ca
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 10:06:54 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Werner Koch wrote:

> I have implemented a much faster prime number generator which is
> now used to generate strong ElGamal keys. Because it is now
> possible to sign keys, I'm sure that I can make a first preview
> release in the next days.
Sounds great. How far from a completed project do you feel you are? In any case, I can start on the documentation for the program over Christmas (if noone has any objections), so we can have both done at the same time.
When you've got source available, I can try in on an IBM AIX system, as well as compiling an MSDOS version. /\/\att /\/\astracci mmastrac@acs.ucalgary.ca "Tout choses sont dites deja, mais comme personne n'ecoute, il faut toujours recommencer."