running gpg from another program

Matthias Urlichs smurf at noris.net
Thu Feb 4 15:10:27 CET 1999

Hi,

Werner Koch:
> Have a look at tools/shmtest.c to see how I see the interface.  I
> worked this out with Max who wrote GnomePG but due to the fact that he
> has vanished from the Internet (any news?) it was never realy tested.

Shared memory is somewhat ugly -- it may not be possible to lock the memory
down, and sometimes it's good to be able to screw security and write a
quick mass-sign-or-whatever script with Perl or tcl which may or may not
have support for shared memory at all.

Same thing, only worse, for CORBA.

I'd like to apply the Perl motto -- there's more than one way to do it --
here. ;-)

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf at noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661
The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |      http://www.noris.de/~smurf/