seg fault trying to import a key with 0.9.2

Philippe Laliberte arsphl at
Wed Feb 17 13:22:02 CET 1999

 James> Hi, Is this a known problem?  If so, apologies.  I haven't had
 James> time to follow the list recently.

 James> | 19:37:53 at cookie| ~/packages/debian-keyring/debian-keyring
 James> $gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring ./debian-keyring.gpg
 James> --import ~/temp/a

	I had this trouble when I was using a file has an argument to

gpg --import filename

it solved when I did a redirect stream instead.

gpg --import < filename.

	Your letter wasn't too clear on the command line you were
using, I hope this helps.

	     ( "Philippe Laliberte" . )
	     ( arsphl at . NO SPAM PLEASE ))