GNUPG 1.92 on solaris 2.6

Koichi Inoue kinoue at ic.rdc.ricoh.co.jp
Fri Feb 19 18:09:49 CET 1999

Hi listers,

I post to this ML first time.

  The problem is remaining job 'gpg --gen-key' on solaris 2.6, after
  key generation.

  I tried to compile GNUPG on solaris 2.6 with gcc 2.8.1.
I run configure and make and got reference error of gethostbyname(),
so that I added -lxnet to LDADD variable in g10/Makefile. Then
the compilation finished.

  After that, I tried to generate a key pair by 'gpg --gen-key' and it
was successfully created and gpg seemed to have exited. After that the
load of machine started increase, from 0.0 to 3.94(at max).
I exmined jobs in tge system and found gpg process was running (like a
daemon). The load came down after I killed the job.

  Is it possible?
If so, is it hard to fix?

Regards.
                   Koichi Inoue    Ricoh co. ltd.
		   Information and Communication R&D Center
                   e-mail: kinoue at ic.rdc.ricoh.co.jp