Fix for compiling 0.9.2 via RPM

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Thu Jan 21 21:11:34 CET 1999

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 01:23:25AM -0600, James H. Cloos Jr. wrote:

> RPM adds an extra -O2 flag, so this small patch is required if you are
> using a version of gcc which goes into an infinite loop compiling
> twofish.c w/ optimization:

I've noticed this... this happens only with last version of twofish.c,
yesterday I've build gnupg from latest CVS and all went fine.
rpm adds platform specific options, as stated in /usr/lib/rpmrc.
Can this considered a bug of gcc? (at least of egcs 1.0.2)
I can remove the use of platform specific compilations flag in spec
file, if this can cause problems.
(I'm courious to discover the change in twofish.c that causes this
loop...)

--
Fabio Coatti                    http://felix.unife.it/~cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group	http://flug.unife.it