Manual Contact

Richard Lynch lynch at cognitivearts.com
Thu Jan 28 20:04:39 CET 1999

Source code in PHP is available at ca.php.net

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch at cognitivearts.com   webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com      music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com   sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com   cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com