Does GnuGP have a Self Decrypting Archive?

Rodney Thayer rodney at tillerman.to
Wed Dec 6 12:42:47 CET 2000

If you send people a detached sigature and an executable
then they can check before executing.  There are lots of reasons
you want a self-extracting executable (like the 30 million lame
directories that Linux wants shell scripts dropped in...)

So... while indiscriminately executing random executables is
a Very Bad Thing, being able to self-extract an encrypted blob
can be quite useful.