No subject

David Woakes david at mitredata.co.uk
Sun Dec 24 17:49:22 CET 2000

I've been attempting to compile GnuPG for Windows NT using the recommended
CPD tools.  I ge the warning message 'Please note that you don't have
secure memory on this system' which is presumable because the include file
'sys/mman.h' and the function mmap and mlock are not in the MS C runtime
libraries.  Why doesn't the precompiled version output this message ?

I have managed to compile using the latest Cygwin.

The reason I wanted to do this was to be able to use the environment
variable 'GNUPGHOME' because I want to use this on a Webserver where I
cannot write to the registry (sigh), even with Perl and cannot create
directories using the C drive.

David Woakes
Tel: 0131 452 8160
Mob: 07966 444 615