Compile Gnupg with cygwin

David Woakes david at arfs.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 10:52:47 CET 2000

Hi

The attachment is a patch to allow gnupg to be compiled with Cygwin.  It
should be applied to gnupg 1.0.4 with the security patch.

It also incorporates my preference to have the choice using the GNUPG_HOME
if the registry setting is not present.

Tiger has been excluded from the list of crypt modules as I get an error
regarding some symbols, but didn't feel like getting into why :-).

David Woakes
Tel: 0131 452 8160
Mob: 07966 444 615
Fax: 07970 205 091