--expiration bug?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Oct 10 13:01:36 CEST 2000

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, holtland Last Name wrote:

> gnupg has the option to reassign an expiration date to keys. It
> works ok if you use the key with the new expiration date with

There are still some problems which I am going to address in gpg 1.1
by rewriting the whole key selection stuff.

> still got the old expiration date. With pgp desktop for win9x two
> keys with the same keyid showed up and this probably cousing the
> program to report error messages "warning: bad parameters" every

Which version of PGP?  Looks like a PGP problem.

I am working together with the PGP developers to agree on a common
behaviour for things like this.  They are not defined in the standard.

Ciao,

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de