Making a gpg library

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 20 16:45:58 CEST 2000

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Olaf Beckman wrote:

> capabillity for CORBA. I would like to ask him and other people
> to reconsider! A C-library would be so much easier to use.

We are working on one - I used to call this the wrapper lib - and
some things are already working.  GPA uses this lib and it is a part
of it.  There is mailing list dedicated to GPA, you may want to
subscribe and ask, where you can help.

> I would like to wrap this C-library in as a COM component under

Same idea here.

> Windows or in a KOM/OpenParts component under KDE.

and ORBit/Bonobo ;)

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de