Server has moved

Werner Koch wk at
Thu Apr 12 17:12:01 CEST 2001

from now on we don't use the old box anymore but use
a new box named which serves as FTP, Web, CVS
and ML box.

I hope everything is well now.  For anoncvs you should now use

  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at  login
[enter "anoncvs"]
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at  checkout -r STABLE-BRANCH-1-0 gnupg
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at  checkout gpgme
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at  checkout gpgme

For FTP, please use and not anymore

The old box will go down in a few days.  Be nice to that box, the
GUUG has now to pay for the traffic, although we got a very good
price thanks to the folks at my old company OpenIT.

Hope everything works; there is no anoncvs for KDE on that box, so
it should be faster.