Server has moved

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 12 17:12:01 CEST 2001

Hi!

from now on we don't use the old sigtrap.guug.de box anymore but use
a new box named trithemius.gnupg.org which serves as FTP, Web, CVS
and ML box.

I hope everything is well now.  For anoncvs you should now use

  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg  login
[enter "anoncvs"]
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg  checkout -r STABLE-BRANCH-1-0 gnupg
or
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg  checkout gpgme
or
  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg  checkout gpgme

For FTP, please use ftp.gnupg.org and not anymore ftp.guug.de

The old box will go down in a few days.  Be nice to that box, the
GUUG has now to pay for the traffic, although we got a very good
price thanks to the folks at my old company OpenIT.

Hope everything works; there is no anoncvs for KDE on that box, so
it should be faster.