pgp as a C programming library in Linux?

Tie Kan tie.kan at insignis.com
Tue Dec 18 18:27:01 CET 2001

I checked out the latest version of gpgme from cvs but failed to compile
the code.

The steps I followed:

1. cd /usr/local/src/gpgme
2. cp configure.ac configure.in (have to do this or ./autogen.sh
complains)
3. ./autogen.sh
4. CC=gcc CFLAG=-g ./configure --prefix=/usr

At step 4, I got the following error message:

	Ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use '--no-verify'
	Try 'ltconfig --help' for more information
	Configure: error: libtool configure failed

I am sure I missed something but can not figure out what. Can you help
me out?

Thanks in advance,

Tie Kan