Hash bug in GnuPG !

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Mar 28 23:23:01 2001

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, disastry@saiknes.lv wrote:

> Hash bug in GnuPG !
Fixed. I must have been much to tired or drunken that I wrote such strange code. Sorry. * Corrected hash calculation for some inputs greater than 512M - it was just wrong, so you might notice bad signature in some very big files. It may be wise to keep an old copy of GnuPG around. This may also explain some other weird bugs with large files. Ciao, Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus