integrating GPG with deniable steganography

Andrew Marlow marlowa at apmsoftwareltd.alkazar.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 00:40:01 CET 2001

Thanks for your reply. It is very detailed and will
take me a while to sift through. However one point that
comes to mind straight away is to do with security-through-obscurity
(STO). IMO, STO is no security at all. History has shown that
the strength must be in the key, and in the case of steg it must
also be in deniability. But deniability is not improved
by STO. We must assume that the warden knows what kind of steg
we are using.