make check fails 1.0.5

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed May 23 12:49:01 CEST 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Alfons Hoogervorst wrote:

> Works fine under i386 linux. (However, gpgme does some weird things under
> several kernel revisions; it worked under 2.4.2 and 2.4.3, but it did /
> doesn't work under other 2.4.x versions, including the most recent.)

I dropped 2.4 from all my boxes, so I can't test it anymore.

I noticed some strange semantics in the pipe code of Linux, after
looking at several versions I concluded that this code is not very
matured given that it is changed and rewritten so often.

The illegal instruction is due to the dynamic linking, can't test
it here.  Just drop tiger - it is not needed.