Key Deletion

Robert J. Hansen rjhansen at inav.net
Sun Jul 14 22:02:01 CEST 2002

I saw this Q on the list a little over a week ago, but haven't seen any

(Original email address, if people need it--agnaht at mmocsadim.moc.  You
should be able to figure out the spamfiltering.  :) )

=====

=====

--
Geek Code: GAT d- s+:+ a27 C++(+++)$ ULB++>++++ P++ L+++>++++ E W+ N+ w
           PS+ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t+ 5++ X-- R tv b+++ DI++ D--- G+ e++ h*