gpgme_op_delete doesn't seem to do anything

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at
Wed Sep 4 14:17:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 12:20:43AM -0500, Jacob Perkins wrote:
> Here's the code I'm using to delete a key:

> Everything works fine, prints out the 'success' line, yet the key is
> still there, even after quiting the program and restarting, still there
> in seahorse too.  Can anyone help with this?

I think you need the current development version of GnuPG (1.1.90+) for this
feature to work.  Can you verify that?

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU    marcus at
Marcus Brinkmann              The Hurd
Marcus.Brinkmann at