gpgme 0.3.9 / gpgme 0.3.10

Marshall Rose mrose+internet.gnu.gpg.devel at dbc.mtview.ca.us
Wed Sep 4 18:59:02 CEST 2002

> On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 06:12:40PM -0700, Marshall Rose wrote:
> > i upgraded to 2.53 and the problem went away!
>
> Ok, I changed autogen.sh to require that.
>
> > % srcdir=. ./mkdemodirs
>
> What shell is that?  Maybe I can reproduce it if I install the same shell as
> you.  You could try to change the top of the file to #!/bin/bash as a work
> around.

it's bash:

% bash --version
GNU bash, version 2.05.0(1)-release (i386--netbsdelf)

from cvs mkdemodirs starts with "#!/bin/sh", but doing

% srcdir=. bash ./mkdemodirs
Creating: Alphagpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "."
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./secdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./pubdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "Alpha"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "."
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./secdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./pubdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "Alpha"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "Alpha/pubring.gpg"
Zulugpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "."
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./secdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./pubdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "Zulu"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "."
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./secdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "./pubdemo.gpg"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on directory "Zulu"
gpg: Warning: unsafe permissions on file "Zulu/pubring.gpg"
.

so, i'm not sure what the "real" solution is, other than starting
mkdemodis with something that invokes bash.

/mtr