gpgme idle, Re: gpgme progress meter callback

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at
Sun Sep 8 22:27:02 CEST 2002

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 08:52:35PM +0200, Miguel Coca wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 19:06:34 +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > For GTK+ applications, please use the new I/O callback interface if you want
> > to work asynchronously.
> BTW, Marcus, I tried the example for GTK+ included in the docs and it
> doesn't compile (and after fixing it, it didn't work at all). I didn't have
> the time to debug it properly.

Ah, too bad.  As I said, I never tried it (and didn't even proof it correct

> Is there any working example? If I do find the time to fix it, I'll send a
> patch.

The test tests/gpg/t-eventloop.c works.

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU    marcus at
Marcus Brinkmann              The Hurd
Marcus.Brinkmann at