-lresolv, designated revoker with GnuPG 1.1.92

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Fri Sep 13 07:26:05 CEST 2002

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 10:36:06PM -0400, Jason Harris wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 10:48:09AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
>
> > GnuPG 1.1.92 has been released yesterday evening.  This is hopefully
>
> Doh!  I forgot to mention this before:  -lresolv isn't needed for FreeBSD.

What did ./configure display for the "Checking whether LDAP via "xxxx"
is present and sane" line?  Is the issue here that configure included
-lresolv, and it wasn't necessary but it caused no harm (aside from
the obvious linking to something unneeded)?

> Also, should a valid revocation signature made by a designated revoker
> be followed by "-" instead of "!":

Cosmetic bug.  Fixed.

Thanks for the report!

David