GPG 1.1.92 bogus error for IDEA plugin

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Sep 13 11:24:05 CEST 2002

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:20:14 -0500, Larry Ellis said:

> I took your advice anyway, and rebuilt the dll myself after updating the def
> file, and IDEA is still not detected.  There seems to be some other issue.

Okay, I found the bug.  There is a new version of the binary availabe
at:

 ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.1.92a.zip

a patch to the source is in the same directory.  I have also asked
Kenneth to upload a new dll to his server.  It should appear soon as

 ftp://ftp.gnupg.dk/pub/contrib-dk/ideadll.zip
 ftp://ftp.gnupg.dk/pub/contrib-dk/ideadll.zip.sig

It is a ZIP file with the source and comments on how to build it using
mingw32/cpd.

Shalom-Salam,