feature suggestion

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Fri Jan 3 03:35:01 CET 2003

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 01:52:17AM +0100, Janusz A. Urbanowicz wrote:
> David Shaw napisa?[a]/wrote/schrieb:

> > > because it doesn't do the expected thing?
> >
> > No, I mean rather than adding a new '--terse' option, it is better to
> > add the functionality you want to the existing '--quiet' option.  The
> > option exists, but it doesn't (yet) do what you want.
>
> I think it is a good idea.

It seems like a good idea to me as well, but I'm worried about what it
will mean for various programs that call GnuPG.  The default GnuPG
config for Mutt, for example, uses the --quiet option.  People may be
surprised by a change there.

Of course, it's not a particularly big change...

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/