Bug compiling tests/ dir in GPGME

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo jsogo at debian.org
Tue Jun 24 00:21:03 CEST 2003

El día 23 jun 2003, Marcus Brinkmann escribía:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:07:44PM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
> >   I was trying to compile new GPGME 0.4.1, just after compiling and
> >   installing libgpg-error in place.
>
> In what place?  Does configure find it? What is the content of config.log
> and config.status?

 In Debian common place for this stuff, I meant.

> The current test doesn't bail out if libgpg-error is not found (this is a
> bug, as gpgme can't be built without it).  However, it should work if it is
> found.  If the location is non-standard you should be able to specify it
> with --with-libgpg-error or so.

  OOOOpppppssss... sorry, too much hot here for hacking.

  When I made the libgpg-error package I didn't realized about
  gpg-error-config script, so it wasn't installed in the package. I
  though that GPGME would try it compiling some little code or so.

  After this mail, I went to pool, instead of reading config.log 0:-)

  Sorry.

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo at debian.org