GPGME CVS branched

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Sat Dec 11 22:13:37 CET 2004

FWIW, what is the pth-support used for anyway (in gpgme and also gnupg-devel,
I'm cc'ing Werner...)?

Is it mainly used by the Windows port perhaps?

Since I'm being pressured by my fellow packagers on FreeBSD to disable pth
support n order to get rid of an "unnecessary" dependency, I'd like know what
could break if I did - are there any applications out there known to only
work with gpgme-pth, does gnupg-devel have bugs if pth isn't used, etc etc...

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org