Hokki =)

Christian Biere cbiere at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Fri May 21 01:01:26 CEST 2004

Jerry Windrel schrieb:
> No, I refer to legitimate subscribers to the list.  Presumably, the list
> admin would not let spambots register, so the spambot wouldn't have a public
> key registered with the list server,

OK, how would you accomplish this? A tea party or a turing test? IMHO,
any (spam) barrier works only as long as it's not in wide use (thus
not interesting). Once it's state-of-the-start, spammers develop an
automatic counter-measure and you end up with a highly complex system
without really solving the problem.

Christian