gpgme_key_get_as_xml ?

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Apr 14 10:50:24 CEST 2005

At Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:23:12 +0200,
folkert at vanheusden.com wrote:

> [1  <multipart/signed (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi,
>
> It seems in 1.0.2 the function gpgme_key_get_as_xml has disappeared.
> I wonder: with what has it been replaced?

With nothing, it has been dropped.  All the data is now directly
available from the gpgme_key_t structure, which is so much more
convenient for programmers.  No more string parsing.

If you really want the XML output, you will have to grab the function
implementation from the 0.3 branch, port it to the new public
interface and then put it into your application as a helper function.

Thanks,
Marcus