Tricky gpgme_wait bug.

Igor Belyi gpgme at katehok.ac93.org
Sun Apr 24 05:43:53 CEST 2005

Igor Belyi wrote:

> There's a strange gpgme bug hit by gpgme_wait when there's a sleep
> happen between calls and when the asynchronous command is
> 'gpgme_op_verify_start' resulting in an error.

Ok, I think I know what causes this problem but I don't quite understand
what is the best way to fix it.

The extra sleep between gpgme_wait causes _gpgme_io_select to get signal
on more than one file handler for the same context. As a result an error
reported on the first handle causes all context handlers to be closed
and the associated data released. When the second selected handle get
processed it causes segmentation fault.

Cheers,
Igor