Key Info Before Import

Moritz Schulte mo at g10code.com
Sat Apr 30 08:44:37 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 11:21:59AM -0400, Adam Schreiber wrote:

Hello,

> I suppose I should have asked is there a way to do this using GPGME
> in such a fashion that the gpg executable doesn't need to be
> accessed directly?

No, there is not.  Please note that this is a design criteria: there
is no reason why a public key should *not* be imported.

What MUAs can do is displaying information about the key *after* it
has been imported ("The following key has just been imported: ...").

Thanks,
Moritz

--
Moritz Schulte