Storage on a pocket device

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 28 10:49:08 CET 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:42:07 +0100, Janusz A Urbanowicz said:

> I once thought about the same but for PalmOS device. But the security
> gain for everyday use is not that much and this solution is not as

For signing documents a PDA might be useful if you trust the software
used on the PDA: You may use it to display the document before signing
it.  Well, it will only work with plain text, as soon as PDF
etc. comes into the play the software required on the PDA gets too
complex and might already be trojaned.

Salam-Shalom,