BZip2 sources and GnuPG tarball

Carlo Luciano Bianco clbianco at tiscalinet.it
Tue Jun 21 01:22:02 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I was just wondering why BZip2 sources are not (yet?) inserted into the
GnuPG tarball like zlib, gettext, regexp, etc.

Is such inclusion planned, or are there some technical (or maybe legal)
reasons preventing to do so?

This is of course not a key issue for GnuPG development, but having BZip2
sources included in the GnuPG tarball can make life a bit easier, e.g.
when cross-compiling GnuPG...

Best regards,
Carlo Luciano

--
| Carlo Luciano Bianco | ICQ UIN: 109517158                              |
|______________________| Home page: <http://clbianco.altervista.org/>    |