Cygwni build error: 1.4.3-cvs rev 3903

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Oct 7 08:49:15 CEST 2005

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:30:19 -0500, John Clizbe said:

> Made it further today with rev 3903.  Building with current Cygwin.
> rm -f de.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics -o de.gmo de.po
> de.po:1538: format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are
> not the same

I have already fixed that in my working copy but not commited because
I try to batch up translation changes.  Here is a part of the diff:

 msgid "NOTE: %s is not available in this version\n"
-msgstr "HINWEIS: %d ist in dieser Version nicht vorhanden\n"
+msgstr "HINWEIS: %s ist in dieser Version nicht vorhanden\n"

(just replaced %d by %s)

Salam-Shalom,