9th STEP Time/Issue

John W. Moore III jmoore3rd at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 14 22:44:33 CET 2006

48 hours ago I Posted on this List 2 'Overlooked' Changes in the GnuPG
SVN Code.  The appearance/wording of My Post indicated that I, alone,
discovered these.  This was NOT the accurate Case.  I shall *not* offer
a reason for this because of My belief that "Excuses are like assholes;
Everybody has 1 and they all STINK!"

My (former?) Mentor/Friend, Tom Pegios, originally pointed out these 2
File/Lines to Me.  At Tom's suggestion I have run a WinMerge comparison
against every File in svn4382 to check His findings.

All this Explained; I Stand Corrected/Outed!

JOHN :-[
Timestamp: Thursday 14 Dec 2006, 16:43  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)

P.S. Private Email were sent to WK & DS about this immediately afterward.