gpg-agent in windows

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Tue Jan 17 02:48:23 CET 2006

Hi,

Does anyone have a compiled binary of gpg and gpg-agent that works on
MS windows?

I've written an application in perl, which uses GPG to decrypt various
config files.  In linux, this works well, as it can use gpg-agent so
the user is not prompted all the time for their passphrase.

However, under windows, when I try gpg --use-agent, in gpg 1.4.2, it tells
me it's unsupported, and I don't have a gpg-agent.exe binary.  Does the
development version, 1.9.20 have gpg-agent and gpg that will compile on
windows.

Thanks
Glen Ogilvie