[Announce] GPGME 1.1.6 released

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 16:45:16 CET 2008

On 1/4/08, Marcus Brinkmann <marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are pleased to announce version 1.1.6 of GnuPG Made Easy,
> a library designed to make access to GnuPG easier for applications.

Hello,

Please fix some qa issues.
 * QA Notice: Package has poor programming practices which may compile
 *            fine but exhibit random runtime failures.
 * assuan-pipe-connect.c:593: warning: implicit declaration of
function '_gpgme_io_pipe'
assuan-pipe-connect.c:638: warning: implicit declaration of function
'_gpgme_io_spawn'

Attach is a temp fix, as including the priv-io.h conflict with other
parts of the software.

Also... One test fails:

PASS: t-verify
Hallo Leute!
PASS: t-decrypt
t-sign.c:107: KSBA: Not found (9.27)
FAIL: t-sign
Begin Result:
Issuer ...: /CN=DFN Top Level Certification
Authority/OU=DFN-PCA/O=Deutsches
Forschungsnetz/C=DE/EMail=certify at pca.dfn.de
Serial ...: 01
Subject ..: /CN=DFN Top Level Certification
Authority/OU=DFN-PCA/O=Deutsches
Forschungsnetz/C=DE/EMail=certify at pca.dfn.de

During tests, the pinentry dialogs are shown, I must write "abc" for
tests to run (many times), can you please make the test use silent
passphrase?

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.