gnupg-2.0.8 - regression - double free

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:30:56 CET 2008

On 1/11/08, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> If you want to report a bug, pleade use the gnupg bug tracker and don't
> point to specifc distribution related one.  And please take me out of
> the CC from the gentoo bug tracker - all these BTS status messages are
> meanigless to me.q

Instead of be thankful that people find issue in your outputs, and
open an issue in your tracker your-self, you issue procedural
statement.
People work hard to reproduce this issue, and find the cause... You
can work with them or against them.
Do what ever you feel like, you can ignore the issue if you like.

Or you can use the resources and channels to the users that can
reproduce this issue, via the distribution channel.

I removed you from the CC, after all this bug is not gnupg related, so
its contents is indeed meaningless to you guys.

Masked this version out, so people will not use it.

Alon.