RSA+RSA is now the default

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 5 18:55:46 CEST 2009

On Mon,  1 Jun 2009 16:02, nicholas.cole at gmail.com said:

> Is there any way that the list of algorithms could be available in the
> --status-fd output (ie. for when --no-tty has to be used or no
> terminal is present?)

The key generation dialog has been written for a human user and all
scripts should use the batch mode.

What I plan is to have a new interface which lists the default
algorithms and related information.  This allows frontends to use the
batch mode key generation while taking the actual algorithms from GnuPG.

Shalom-Salam,