[Announce] GPGME 1.3.0 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 18 14:19:03 CET 2010

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:28, ueno at unixuser.org said:

> How about updating the link to 1.3.0 if it is a stable release?

1.3.0 requires libassuan 2.0 - this is a quite new version of the
library and will get you in trouble if you want to build gnupg 2.0 and
otehr current software.  Only one developer version of libation may be
installed on one system at a time without getting into some
configuration problems.

Thus I think it is okay not to announce 1.3.0 to widely.

That plan is to make gnupg 2.0.15 depend on libassuan-2 and with that
change we can go ahead and change all systems to depend on libassuan-2.

Salam-Shalom,