Some build is broken with libassuan-2.0.0

Lonyai Gergely aleph at mandriva.org
Tue Mar 9 15:56:22 CET 2010

Tue, 09 Mar 2010 14:06:01 +0100 -n
Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> írta:

> On Tue,  9 Mar 2010 12:50, aleph at mandriva.org said:
>
> > My gnupg-2.0.15 test/check was fail on 64 bit. Please, test somebody it (make check).
>
> I just built it on a 8 CPU ppc64 (GNU/Linux, Gentoo) without any
> problems.
>
> In general it is useful if you show us a bit more of your problem, for
> example the exact error message.  If the test of gnupg fails the content
> of the log file (e.g tests/openpgp/foo.test.log) is also very useful.
>

> Salam-Shalom,
>
>    Werner

Hi,

http://kenobi.mandriva.com/queue/failure/cooker/main/release/20100309105939.aleph.kenobi.9022/log/gnupg2-2.0.15-1mdv2010.1/build.0.20100309110224.log

The tests/openpgp/*.log isn't contain useful information.
Example the genkey1024.test failed:

# cat gnupg2/BUILD/gnupg-2.0.15/tests/openpgp/genkey1024.test.log
gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `.'
gpg: can't connect to the agent - trying fall back
gpg: key C8DC404B marked as ultimately trusted
gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `.'
gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `.'
gpg: can't connect to the agent - trying fall back
gpg: key E08AE1C5 marked as ultimately trusted