Gnuk version 0.3

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Sat Oct 23 04:53:44 CEST 2010

Gnuk is a software for USB Token which follows OpenPGP card protocol.
I just release version 0.3 of Gnuk at:

   http://www.gniibe.org/oitoite/gnuk/

Highlights are:

  * Authentication key is supported.

  * Added 'configure' to select targets and features.

  * Added target support of CQ STARM and STBee Mini.

    * DFU (Device Firmware Update) Support is added for them.

  * Bug fixes.

DFU support is added, that would be important.  Now, people just get
CQ STARM, STBee Mini (or other boards like that) and can test Gnuk
with no JTAG debugger.

Unfortunately, it seems (for me) that there is no good Free Software
tool which supports DFU of STM32.  Perhaps, I will need to write a DFU
tool by myself.  I am new to STM32, please let me know if I'm wrong.

Please visit http://www.fsij.org/gnuk/ for Gnuk news.