Anyone else having problems with the po/ directory and git operations.

Chris Boyle chris at boyle.name
Tue Mar 22 01:11:17 CET 2011

On 22 March 2011 00:00, Grant Olson <kgo at grant-olson.net> wrote:
> Git hasn't been letting me switch branches easily or rebase because of
> some files in the po/ directory I just can't clean up.  I've tried
> running a clean checkout, and even deleting the files in question, but
> git keeps complaining that I've got unstaged changes.

Yes, look in gnupg/.git/config - there is a filter "cleanpo" at the
end which I commented out, which appears to solve this. I guessed it's
intended to keep .po files tidy, but someone has committed some in an
untidy state, and now it keeps wanting to apply changes?

--
Chris Boyle
http://chris.boyle.name/