integrating OTR keys into PGP key

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Nov 2 06:35:10 CET 2011

As part of the Guardian Project, I am starting work on a 6 month project =
around keeping keys in sync across phone and laptop and am currently =
thinking about extending gnupg to handle OTR keys. I've talked a bit =
with DKG about it, and I am beginning to think that this is a possible =
workable approach for us. Things are still in the exploratory phase, so =
things are somewhat vague, including use cases and threat models.

Right now, I am interested in people's opinion on how useful, feasible, =
and how much time it would take to integrate IM accounts and OTR keys =
into PGP keys, working towards the idea that the PGP key becomes the =
central repository of digital identity.

.hc