patch: disable docs in libgpg-error build

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Dec 15 11:49:42 CET 2014

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:24, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> The build process for Android is already quite complicated, so removing the
> documentation from the build process is quite helpful in keeping things
> manageable.  Plus, there is currently some error in building the docs in the
> GnuPG-for-Android build.  The documentation is not included in the Android app

Yep, I noticed the failures from the build robot.  Indeed, being able
to disable the documentation build makes sense.  Actually we already have
this for GnuPG and it should go into all packages.  I just pushed the
change for libgpg-error and will do that for all other packages too.

To be compatible with gnupg the option is named --disable-doc, though.

Shalom-Salam,