GPGME 1.5.1: Invalid crypto engine

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 23 10:11:29 CEST 2014

On Monday 15 September 2014 at 09:24:40, Florian Schwind wrote:
> I added some debug output and also exported
> GPGME_DEBUG which did only help to narrow down to problem to the file
> engine.c and the call of engine_get_file_name (proto_list[proto]), which
> returns NULL for the OpenGPG protocol.

Add some printf debugging lines or use a debugger to compare
how OpenSuse (success) and SLES 10 (failure) runs through the code.

You could also compare other things between the success and the failure case,
like the environment variables, installed packages.

> I'm using the newest versions available: GPGME 1.5.1, GPG 1.4.18 and
> LIBGPG-ERR 1.14.
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to proceed?

HTH,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner