pinentry hide/show button

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 28 17:50:18 CET 2015

On Thursday 07 May 2015 at 22:13:47, Neal H. Walfield wrote:
> > There is a new screenshot with the warning dialog at
> >   https://wiki.gnupg.org/ScratchWK
> This looks quite good, I think.

When implementing this, a couple of folks here thought
that warning dialog may be suboptimal. Thus I have created
an issue in the tracker to document the design reasoning.

https://bugs.gnupg.org/gnupg/issue2139 (pinentry option to see the password in
cleartext)

.. added more suggestions.
What do you think?

Overall I think this is a good feature to add to pinentries,
so thanks for proposing and discussing this in the first place in May!

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner