Request for Discussion: new/PubKeyDistributionConcept/FallbackServer

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 17 17:17:25 CEST 2016

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:56, mail at tankredhase.de said:

> Done! Looking forward to having a beer and „fachsimpling“ just like
> the first OpenPGP Summit :) You guys should really agree on a single
> conference. Not everyone can afford the travel budget to go to two :/

I am sorry, that it took us so long to find a date for the OpenPGP.conf.
It was planned for last year, delayed, announced in the GUUG member's
magazine in December, and further delayed.  Nico asked me this spring
how long it will take to us to find a date, I could not give a
definitive answer, and, understandable, decided not to wait any longer
and announced his own event.

Shalom-Salam,

    /* EFH in Erkrath: https://alt-hochdahl.de/haus */