gpg-error not detected when compiling libksba:

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez paaguti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:08:51 CEST 2023

Hi again

I'm currently experiencing the same problem with libgcrypt 1.10.1
I have the same libgpg-error as with libksba and then:

tar -xvf libgcrypt-1.10.1.tar.bz2
cd libgcrypt-1.10.1
./autogen.sh
make

And I get

checking for gpg-error-config... no
checking for gpgrt-config... /usr/local/bin/gpgrt-config
checking for GPG Error - version >= 1.27... no
configure: error: libgpg-error is needed.
                See ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgpg-error/ .

despite having libgpg-error installed and accessible:

libgcrypt-1.10.1 ➤ gpgrt-config
Please use --libdir=LIBDIR option or set PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR
Or set PKG_CONFIG_PATH

Thank you for any help...
/PA