Link to GPH Japanese translation

Iida Yosiaki iida@gnu.org
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 07:35:23 -0500

Hello, Werner and people.

I just have been asked to link Japanese translation of GNU
Privacy Handbook from gnupg web page, by a person who translated
GPH unknowing that translation was already done.

I sent disclaimer from my company and my assignment to FSF and
they are accepted on 2000-05-15.  You can make it sure by
consulting fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/copyright.list.
Will you let me know if I have something to do before these are
linked:
 ftp://ftp.ring.gr.jp/pub/doc/gnu-info-j/gnupg/
http://www.ring.gr.jp/pub/doc/gnu-info-j/gnupg/

Please reply to this email address, as the address found in
copyright.list is obsolete.

Thanks in advance.
--
  iida